6.24.2013

Happy Birthday Card

Here's a sweet lil birthday card I made and wanted to share.

I used this week's Seize the Birthday sketch.

 
 
 
 
I won this paper pack as some blog candy from Stephanie  at Whimsical Designs.
The fabby twine is Trendy Twine in Watermelon Taffy. The sweet ribbon is 3GJ in Gobblin Green. The sentiment is a fav from My Creative Time.
 
I used my Crop-a-dile to place a couple of eyelets so I could run the 3GJ and TT through. The sentiment is stamped in some Tim Holtz Distressed Ink ~ Worn Lipstick.
 
 
 

 
I stamped the sentiment again on the inside with the same ink.
 
CHALLENGES:
 
Thanks for stopping by :0)
 
 
 
 


7 comments:

jessica said...

gorgeous birthday card Beckie! Love your take on the sketch!!!!
I LOVE seeing you play along in these challenges...you have been missing in bloggy land for so long :)

Rose said...

so pretty!!!! so glad you joined us on Seize the Birthday :)

PapierGirl said...

Such a pretty card! Love the pinks and florals! Thanks for joining us this week at Seize the Birthday! :)

217 Creations said...

Cute! Thanks for joining in at 3 Girl JAM!

Norma said...

Beautiful card, love the designer paper:)

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

Very pretty! Great take on the sketch!
Thanks for joining us over at 3 Girl Jam Challenges! DT Member Carri~Abusybee

Teresa Zuehls said...

Beckie, such a sweet card and pretty take on the sketch! Love the pink flowered pattern paper, so pretty and the twine bows. Congrats on your win at Seize the birthday!