9.23.2011

Happy Friday!

Hey Friends, so glad it's Friday! Whoo hoo! I got some awesome paper I couldn't wait to work with from K&Company. By now everyone should know I am making stuff for a baby shower my awesome friend Erin is throwing. In doing so, I'm making a card set as a door prize. Here is installment #4 of that set. I just loved this paper and I let it do the talking. The pictures so do not do it justice. Really girls this is some gorgeous paper.



Got the word art from Karen over at Paper Memories....got a linkie on my blog here. Go see her, all the word art is free. She's awesome! Three things I love - coupons, free stuff and blog comments...hee hee...and maybe not in that order. LOL.

I'm entering this at Crop Stop challenge #38: Let's Block it.

Thanks so much for stopping in! I wanted to say an extra special thanks to all my new friends from the link-up hosted by K. Andrews. I super loved that link-up. Got her linkie too, if ya wanna hop on over and check her out.

Be Blessed, Beckie

5 comments:

Cely said...

super super cute! i love all the colors and papers you used! :)

Erin said...

Love this!

Kathleen B. Hernandez said...

Wonderful papers used! Pretty! Thanks for joining us at CropStop!

Kathleen
Blog: “Let’s Get Scrappy!”

Vicki said...

Beautiful card and papers! Thanks for playing along with our CropStop Challenge Blog.

Donna Maligno said...

I can appreciate your excitement over these papers! Just lovely. Thanks for joining Crop Stop in this challenge.