9.19.2011

Christmas card

Happy Monday, I guess. Who likes Mondays anyway, right? LOL. Well onto the goods. Here is a card for Christmas that I made to go into the set I'm making for the baby shower. It's the first Christmas card I've made yet. I thought it turned out cute...even if the Nutcracker has a Red Cross appearance to him. The rhinestone eyes were cute I thought. My daughter thought to put those there. She's a crafter in the making ;)

I will be entering this card in the "Made It Myself Monday" challenge at You Had Me at Craft .



 


 


Thanks so very much for stopping by! I appreciate every visit.

Be Blessed, Beckie

5 comments:

Ellen Jarvis said...

Very cute card! I like all the layering and embossing. Did your nutcracker come from a Cricut cartridge?

My DD Emily got me into papercrafting. She's SUCH an enabler, especially when MOM gets to buy all the supplies that she gets to use!

Fondly,
Ellen ♥ CardMonkey

Erin said...

Love these cards!

Karen said...

very cute card! TFS!

Chronically Creative said...

The layering is divine! You are so clever!! I love embossed swirls for christmas cards. This is one of the best christmas cards I have seen so far, good job!

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

This is WONDERFUL....love all the layering and textures going on! !!!